pirateprincess

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Backstreet's Back, All Right. LOL

...Or atleast MOST of them are back. *COUGH* lol

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20050293,00.html

The new single, "Inconsolable," isn't too shabby, though I was craving an uptempo for the first single - I wanted something I could shake my booty to lol. The one thing I don't like too much? I'm missing Kevin's voice and presence. The harmonies sound a bit hollow/shallow without him. WAAAAHH *Cries*. I wish him well though. I'll admit, I'm not super excited about the album yet, but hearing a rumor that it's supposed to be similar to Millennium gives me a tiny glimmer of hope. I MIGHT hit up the promo tour (maybe) with one of my best friends, Aleisha, if there's a locale available to us, and I can fit it into my schedule and have the $ to go, etc.

Ciao for now!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home