pirateprincess

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 5, Thing 12

Unfortunately, I didn't have much luck with this activity. :-/

In theory, Rollyo looks like it could be really useful for looking up a particular subject. I'm not sure if I would use Rollyo a lot though personally. I tend to visit the same small handful of websites on a regular basis, while I usually search Google for topics or sites that I can't find. I can see how Rollyo would be helpful to some people, but I couldn't get it to work. No search results would come up even though I listed several different websites into my searchroll that I created. I tried a couple of different subjects: films (in general) and Phantom Of The Opera, but I couldn't get results from either one. Perhaps it's only really helpful for certain topics.

My searchroll:
OperaGhost


EDIT- 7/7/07: When I tried this on another computer outside of my own, I discovered that now the searchroll does work, to some extent. I'm not sure why it wasn't working for me before. Very weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home