pirateprincess

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Week 4, Thing 9...

I think the easier method for finding feeds for me was probably just browsing sites on my own and finding the feeds that way, to add to bloglines at my leisure. Out of the Search tools given in this exercise (since Bloglines was discussed in the previous exercise), I think I liked Technorati the most. I found the other search tools to be far more confusing, and I didn't find what I was looking for when I typed in a topic. I found a lot of unuseful feeds that didn't appear to have anything to do with what I was looking for, in the long run. I have to say though that Topix was interesting, atleast, in that fact that it gave me all sorts of news by my zipcode/hometown. That was a bit unusual, in comparison to the others. :)

Note: I subscribed to MERLIN on my Bloglines account. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home