pirateprincess

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A few photos from my Disney World trip...

My vacation was great, but I honestly wish it had been a bit longer, as there were still other things I would've liked to have done yet. We visited all 4 of the major parks. It was a lot of fun, and I can't even begin to go into all of the details right now. It would take me hours to write-up lol. I would honestly love to share all of the pictures and videos I took, but unfortunately, there were probably well over 100, and I'm too lazy to upload them all to various places, so here are just a few photos to wet your appetite for your own Disney trip.

Since I am the PiratePrincess, I HAD to post one of the ones I took of Captain Jack Sparrow. ;) I was amused when I looked at my photos on the computer later on, to see that he was looking at my camera. This was taken during the POTC Pirates Tutorial. Oh, and to TheOriginalCraigster- no, I didn't end up having to walk the plank, lol. ;)



I'm really proud of this next photo and how well it turned out since it was sort of candid. I saw several different Aladdins throughout the course of this vacation, but this first Aladdin was my favorite of the bunch, not just in looks, but in personality. This was taken in the Magic Kingdom, not far from the Aladdin magic carpet ride in Adventureland. Aladdin and Genie had a long line of people greeting them, but I just wanted a picture OF them, so I stood on the sidelines. Without my even asking them or trying to get their attention, Aladdin looked over and noticed me standing there, got the Genie's attention, and they both posed for this cute photo for me. Isn't that sweet? :-D Thank you, Aladdin and Genie, for giving me this amusing, special memory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home