pirateprincess

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Week 3, Thing 5


Mending
Originally uploaded by 23thingspirateprincess

Well, I have to admit that Flickr was a bit more confusing for me to use than some of the other places that I've uploaded photographs to on the web (I'm partial to Photobucket,personally). I'd never even heard of Flickr until I started doing "23 Things." I hope this gets easier for me, the longer I use the account. I did find tags and the way that Flickr groups photos together rather interesting though. I liked the fact that I could type in various topics into the search function, and find many photos having to do with that topic (among others), all grouped together in one place. I also appreciated the way that Flickr lets you post a photo right to your blog and sets up the entry automatically for you. That's pretty cool! :)

I'm doing exercise 5B. Here is a picture, taken by myself, that I've uploaded to my new Flickr account. You can also find it using the tag "mdlearning2" if you go to flickr.com. This photo was taken on our kick-off day for the Summer Reading program (notice the blue shirts and lei). I had decided that this was the perfect opportunity to start snapping photos, especially since it was right in time for "23 Things." Here, a co-worker of mine is working behind the Circulation desk at our library.


Note: Yes, I had her permission to post this! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home