pirateprincess

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Week 6, Thing 14...My discoveries about Technorati:

I took a look at Technorati and did a search for "“Learning 2.0”. It appears that atleast all of the search results that I found were blog entries for fellow pariticpants, giving their thoughts on some of the different activities in 23 Things. I found quite a few posts about Rollyo and Del.ici.ous! Next, I looked around the top favorited blog, top searches and top blogs section of the site and didn't really find anything surprising. I wasn't sure what a few things listed were, but most of the topics were hot topics that everyone has been talking about or involved with lately such as posts on Paris Hilton, Harry Potter, Myspace, Youtube, and the Live Earth concerts. There were also videos about Michael Moore, the new Iphone, and a performance from Live Earth, and it looks like Transformers and Live Free Or Die Hard are the top movies listed on the site at the moment. No surprises at all there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home