pirateprincess

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What I think the significance of 23 Things is...

Our liason asked us to add this to our blogs, so here is my response.

I think 23 Things is to valuable to myself because it taught me about other technologies online, some of which I didn't know existed. I think it will be beneficial in that I now have more knowledge and options for photos, blogging, tagging, research, and programs online. I think it will be vaulable to libraries and librarians as well, because we'll be more knowledgable about these progams and be able to teach or help patrons in understanding the technologies, and suggest other things that can help them in whatever they want to look up or do. (I hope that made sense lol).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home