pirateprincess

Monday, August 20, 2007

Harry Potter Survey! :-)

WARNING! This contains SPOILERS for Deathly Hallows (and other books in the series, for those of you who are still reading!). Read the following at your own risk. You have been warned! :-p


What would be your Patronus?
-I don't know. Maybe a dolphin or some kind of bird or something...

What would you want your wand to look like/be made out of?
-Unicorn hair and birchwood (or cherrywood, maybe).

If you could be an animagus what animal would you be?
-A hummingbird or a tiger.

Would you join the D.A?
-Yep.

Who was the character you hated the most in the books?
- *Cough* Toadface! *Cough* Er...I mean -- Umbridge. *Whistles innocently*

Who were the characters you loved the most?
- Heh..that's a toughy. I liked several characters a lot for different reasons.

What character are you most like and how?
-Luna or Tonks.

What house would you be in at Hogwarts?
-I think I established from work that I'd be a Ravenclaw.

What was your favorite store in Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley?
-Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and (I can't remember the name of it at the moment) whatever the sweet shop in Hogsmeade was called.

If you could play Quidditch what position would you play?
- Probably Seeker

Would you honestly eat the kidney pie?
- Ehh I'd probably taste it, but I don't know if I'd eat a whole slice unless I liked it lol.

Dark mark or D.A "Galleon"?
- Galleon. Did anyone actually answer Dark Mark? I want to know, haha.

What magical creature was your favorite (ex. centaurs,house elves,etc)
- I'm not sure. There were several that I liked.

At the moment if you walked by the room of requirement what would it turn into?
-Somewhere comfy to sleep (because I'm tired at the moment).

What would be your boggart?
-Probably wasps or something similar.

What was your reaction to the Ron and Hermionie "thing" in book 7?
-I was amused and probably said something like "About damn time" lmao...

If Thestrals were real could you see one (meaning have you seen someone die)
-Probably not. I knew people who passed away, but I don't think I've ever SEEN a person die.

What memory would play over and over again in your mind if a dementor got too near to you?
-Something fun and happy to keep it away.

What would you see in the mirror of Erised?
-Me sucessfully in a career that I love and happily married all of my life with many wonderful children and to die peacefully surrounded by family as an old lady.

Are you Brave like Harry, Funny like Ron, or Intelligent like Hermione?
-Maybe a mixture.

Which of the Deathly Hollows would you choose (the cloak, the stone, or the wand)?
-Probably the cloak (that could be fun!) or maybe the stone.

Would you be a member of S.P.E.W.?
-yeah.

Out of the Marauders map, Sirius's dagger, and a Sneakoscope, what would you choose?
-the Marauders map.

What pet would you take with you to Hogwarts (toad, cat, owl, etc)?
-owl. :-)

Who was your favorite teacher at Hogwarts?
-Lupin.

What subject would you like to teach at Hogwarts?
-Maybe charms. Flitwick's classes always sounded like fun.

On a scale of 1-10 (ten being the worst) how depressed are you that the series is over?
- 5-6

Which was the best movie so far?
-I haven't seen 5, but I'm going to say number 1. The movies really don't live up to the books for me. I get a bit disapointed with them.

Which character do you wish was real and you could befriend?
-I'm not sure.

Would you enter your name in the triwizard cup?
-I don't think so lol.

Who do u want to marry or date?
-Umm...Sirius, maybe. Or Snape, if he washes his hair. :-p Mwahahaha!

Whose death out of all the characters upset you the most?

- Psst...*SPOILER ALERT!* :-P


Sirius, Dobby, Fred, Snape, and Cedric's. :-( They were all extremely unexpected to me. Oh, and I was kinda mad about Hedwig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home