pirateprincess

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Whoops...

I finished the short story within one night, but never did get around to blogging about it. I've been having issues logging into blogger from home this week for some reason. Anyway, as I said before I finished up the original version of Brokeback Mountain very quickly, and have to say that the movie followed it almost exactly, right down to dialouge. I liked it! :)

I'm still rereading Goblet of Fire, but am taking my time on the series this time around so it'll probably be awhile before I finish it. Probably next up on my current reading list is a book called Vampirates (please remind me to find out who the author is, later), which is a book that Craig handed me from our donations section. It looks to be about exactly what the title hints at - vampires and pirates! Sounds interesting, as I am the PiratePrincess, and enjoy my share of darker subjects like vampires, as well.

Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home