pirateprincess

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7 (My favorite technology, atleast for THIS week lol)

This might sound silly, but I think I'm having an affair with my digital camera. I love this thing! I even named it! lol It's the first digital camera I've ever had. My dad and stepmom gave it to me as a Christmas gift this past December. The camera is an HP Photosmart R725. It has optical zoom, and it's very user-friendly, which are 2 qualities that I really wanted in a digital camera.

I love the fact that digital cameras allow you to see the photo you've taken right away, and you have the option of deleting the picture if you didn't like the way it turned out. Except in extreme cases, there will be no more usage of disposable cameras for me! This particular camera lets you change the shooting mode and also allows you to edit your photos in some ways, add sound descriptions, etc. My camera even shoots video, as well! It's very simple to transfer the photos to your computer, too. You just plug the cable into the computer, open the software that came with the camera, hit "Transfer," and presto! Instant photos! :) I take much better quality photos now, thanks to my digital camera. I take it practically everywhere with me!

1 Comments:

  • At June 15, 2007 at 9:08 PM , Blogger ChristinaK said...

    Ahoy, pirateprincess! Christina here. :) It sounds like you're having fun with the 23 Things too! It sounds like you got a great camera. Aren't digital cameras awesome? You know instantly if you have a bad picture. You can take tons, and just delete what you don't want. Have a great time with yours!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home